Any inquiries about these properties should be directed to the respective contacts listed below. Potomac Plaza is not a condominium. Rather, it is a co-operative corporation (co-op). Learn more about the difference between co-ops and condos.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all apartments on the sale or lease lists participate in the open house events. Any inquiries about these properties should be directed to the respective realtors or rental agents.
Apartments currently for sale, with contacts:*
- 211 (1 bedroom). Patrick Sampson (Realty One Group Assets). 240-300-8222.
- 225 (1 bedroom). Christopher Johnson (Compass). 202-306-0020.
- 301 (studio). Mattia D’Affuso (Sotheby International). 240-464-5626.
- 302 (studio). Hill Slowinski (Long & Foster). 301-452-1409.
- 323 (studio). Patricia Sonaty (Long & Foster). 202-944-8400.
- 431 (1 bedroom). Christopher Johnson (Compass). 202-306-0020.
- 423 (studio). George Eckerle (Coldwell Banker). 202-365-2445.
- 519 (studio). Scott Boeser (Century 21). 651-235-5276.
- 625/626 (3 bedrooms with balcony). Kornelia Stuphan (Long & Foster). 202-669-5555.
Apartments currently for lease, with contacts:*
- 222 (3 bedrooms). Scott Bloom or Anthony Foster (Columbia Property Management). 888-857-6594.
- 417 (1 bedroom with balcony). Michael Sumner (Babbington Team). 704-763-4581
- 611 (1 bedroom). Vivian Rocha. 202-421-0290.
- 614 (1 bedroom). Mahyar Hashemzadeh. 703-403-3988.
- 623 (studio). Aditya Sharma. 717-516-5304.
- 822 (3 bedrooms). Gigi Winston (Winston Real Estate). 703-386-7289
*Please note: As a residence cooperative, neither Potomac Plaza nor its staff engages in real estate sales or marketing. Potomac Plaza does not provide information with regard to specific apartments. Please consult with real estate agents directly in regard to these matters.