Any inquiries about these properties should be directed to the respective contacts listed below. Potomac Plaza is not a condominium. Rather, it is a co-operative corporation (co-op). Learn more about the difference between co-ops and condos.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all apartments on the sale or lease lists participate in the open house events. Any inquiries about these properties should be directed to the respective realtors or rental agents.
Apartments currently for sale, with contacts:*
- 310 (1 bedroom). Dolly Sinha. 603-553-5800.
- 318/319 (2 bedroom). Cassidy Burns (Trento Real Estate). 540-960-1507.
- 323 (studio). Patricia Sonaty (Long & Foster). 202-944-8400.
- 613 (1 bedroom). Robert Crawford (Washington Fine Properties). 202-841-6170.
Apartments currently for lease, with contacts:*
- 114 (1 bedroom). Sharon Hayman (TTR Sotheby’s). 703-402-2955.
- 511 (1 bedroom). Raymund Satina. 703-470-6317.
- 611 (1 bedroom). Vivian Rocha. 202-421-0290.
*Please note: As a residence cooperative, neither Potomac Plaza nor its staff engages in real estate sales or marketing. Potomac Plaza does not provide information with regard to specific apartments. Please consult with real estate agents directly in regard to these matters.