Any inquiries about these properties should be directed to the respective contacts listed below. Potomac Plaza is not a condominium. Rather, it is a co-operative corporation (co-op). Learn more about the difference between co-ops and condos.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all apartments on the sale or lease lists participate in the open house events. Any inquiries about these properties should be directed to the respective realtors or rental agents.
Apartments currently for sale, with contacts:*
- 323 (studio). Patricia Sonaty (Long & Foster). 202-412-8336.
- 701 (studio). Joe Rieling (Nomadic). 240-676-5174.
- 706 (studio). Laura Burke (Remax). 904-207-2370.
- 721 (3 bedroom). Christopher Johnson (Compass). 202-306-0020.
- 811 (1 bedroom). Christopher Johnson (Compass). 202-306-0020.
- 821 (2 bedrooms). Adam Rackliffe (Washington Fine Properties). 202-243-1620.
- 829 (2 bedrooms). Cynthia Wallace. 518-795-4902.
Apartments currently for lease, with contacts:*
- Check back!
Commercial Bays currently for sale, with contacts:*
- Bays 0, 3-8. Adam Costanzo (Feldman Ruel Urban Property Advisors). 202-318-6826.
*Please note: As a residence cooperative, neither Potomac Plaza nor its staff engages in real estate sales or marketing. Potomac Plaza does not provide information with regard to specific apartments. Please consult with real estate agents directly in regard to these matters.