Any inquiries about these properties should be directed to the respective contacts listed below. Potomac Plaza is not a condominium. Rather, it is a co-operative corporation (co-op). Learn more about the difference between co-ops and condos.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all apartments on the sale or lease lists participate in the open house events. Any inquiries about these properties should be directed to the respective realtors or rental agents.
Apartments currently for sale, with contacts:*
- 108 (1 bedroom). Christopher Johnson (Compass). 202-306-0020.
- 219 (studio). Mattia D’Affuso (Sotheby’s International). 240-464-5626.
- 323 (studio). Patricia Sonaty (Long & Foster). 202-944-8400.
- 404 (2 bedrooms). Marjory Hardy (Compass). 202-256-8807.
- 423 (studio). George Eckerle (Coldwell Banker). 202-365-2445.
- 716 (1 bedroom). Michael Marriott (Compass). 202-716-7000.
- 823 (studio). Katrina Piano (RedFin). 202-965-0001.
- 900/901 (2 bedrooms with balcony). Gigi Winston (Winston Real Estate). 703-850-9642.
Apartments currently for lease, with contacts:*
- 218 (1 bedroom). Jonathan Bartlett (Homefinder). 202-436-6066.
- 611 (1 bedroom). Vivian Rocha. 202-421-0290.
- 519 (studio). Purnanshu Mehta. 301-758-9600
*Please note: As a residence cooperative, neither Potomac Plaza nor its staff engages in real estate sales or marketing. Potomac Plaza does not provide information with regard to specific apartments. Please consult with real estate agents directly in regard to these matters.