The Potomac Plaza Co-op is a mid-century modern residential building with 273 apartments located in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood of Washington DC. At least 80% of the apartments are owner-occupied.
The building is two blocks from the Foggy Bottom/George Washington University Metro Station (Silver, Orange, and Blue lines). Within easy walking distance are a post office, two grocery stores, a weekly farmer’s market, banks, dry cleaners, pharmacies, restaurants, and convenience stores. The proximity of the world-renowned George Washington University Hospital ensures a rich supply of health care providers in the neighborhood.
For entertainment and recreation, you could not choose a better location than Potomac Plaza. We are a short walk from the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, George Washington University’s Lisner Hall, and Georgetown. And, as you may have guessed by our name, the Potomac River is nearby, with its waterfront attractions, as are hiking and bike paths. While at home, Potomac Plaza residents enjoy a full range of amenities, including:
- Front desk, parking garage, and maintenance office staffed 24/7
- Recently updated exercise room
- Recently updated laundry facilities
- Secure storage lockers for each apartment
- Community room for meetings and private parties
- Rooftop terrace with stunning views of the Potomac River and Arlington
If you are planning a move to Foggy Bottom, by all means consider Potomac Plaza.